Years ago I used to be pretty involved on the competitive miniature golf circuit. I had some nice amateur victories including a state title and state player of the year honor. I was also fortunate enough to compete on the US Minigolf team at the 1999 and 2001 World Championships.
Right after I transitioned to domestic/international professional, I had to drop off the circuit due to a hyperactive immune system. I've been off the circuit for several years but in 2012 I came back full steam trying to rebuild a stable putting stroke, meet up with old friends, and remember why I love this sport so much.
So what's the plan?
1) Friends who ask where/what I'm playing will now have a place to keep up-to-date
2) I'll be posting photos and lines of tournament courses
3) I'll be posting results of tournaments I compete in
4) For the international players, I hope to give insight on what competitions are like here in the US and how they compare to World Minigolf Federation events that they may be more familiar with
5) In down weeks, I hope to talk about what I've learned about the biomechanics of putting
And if there is anything of interest...always feel free to post...